Mocksville Criminal Defense Lawyer Jon Welborn
Being charged with a crime is always scary, regardless of whether the crime is a felony or a simple misdemeanor. Criminal Lawyer Jon Welborn understands that the consequences of a conviction can extend well beyond the courtroom.
Jon routinely accepts cases in the following counties:
- Mocksville NC | Davie County
- Lexington NC | Thomasville NC | Davidson County
- Winston Salem, North Carolina | Forsyth County
- Statesville NC | Mooresville NC | Iredell County
- Salisbury NC | Rowan County
- Yadkinville | Yadkin County
Mr. Welborn advocates as a criminal defense lawyer on behalf of those who have been charged with crimes. Jon has handled thousands of cases over his ten year career. He is prepared to go to trial when needed and is known as a tough and focused litigator. When it makes sense, he’s able to leverage relationships with local prosecutors to negotiate plea agreements for reduced sentences and penalties.
Lexington Criminal Defense Lawyer
As a criminal defense lawyer, Jon represents clients in the following areas:
- Drug Charges – drug possession, drug paraphernalia, drug manufacturing and distribution, drug trafficking, and sale of drugs.
- Impaired Driving DUI / DWI – Drunk Driving and Driving after consuming.
- Speeding Tickets and Traffic Citations – driving while license revoked, reckless driving, and exceeding safe speed.
- Misdemeanors – trespassing, simple assault, and underage consumption.
- Violent Crimes – Assault on Female, Assault with Deadly Weapon, and Assault with Intent to Kill.
- Juvenile Crimes – felonies and misdemeanors.
- Theft Crimes – larceny, shoplifting, breaking and entering, and burglary.
- Probation Violations
- Expunctions – if eligible, we will assist you in clearing your record of certain charges and convictions.
Statesville DUI DWI Criminal Defense Lawyer
Every criminal defense case is different. At Welborn Law, there’s no standard or cookie-cutter approach. Criminal defense lawyer Jon Welborn reviews each case carefully and recommends a customized, specific course of action.
Pay Court Costs Online now available in many North Carolina counties
Contact us today to schedule your free consultation with a criminal defense lawyer by calling 336-751-0207 or schedule online now.
written by Jon Welborn
Jon is an experienced trial attorney with over 10 years litigating a variety of cases in all NC Trial Courts.